Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Still Fighting




Fighting to stay awake, is more like it. A long day today, and still lots more to do, both around the house and outside of it. I have yet to pass my CDL test, but will get back and try again. No matter how many times you may be knocked down, you're not beaten until you don't get up again. Lesson for today- life is not like boxing. Also, you don't usually get to punch other people. Oh well. Apart from this, not much to report. Work, school, kids, clean the house, etc. The same type of things that make up all our lives. I'm beginning to think life is not defined by one heroic moment, though those can sometimes occur too, but rather by simply being- doing whatever it is that you do the best you can, day in and day out. Above, two of the reasons I do what I do: Emma, born June 14, and her brother Max, born four years ago today. Happy birthday Max!

No comments: